In a typical day as a Paralegal, you might:
- Draft contracts, mortgages, separation agreements and trust instruments
- Research legal documents
- Investigate cases
- Locate witnesses
- Obtain affidavits
- Provide trial assistance
- Help prepare legal arguments, draft pleadings and motions
- Organize and track case files
- Assist in preparing tax returns and planning estates
- Coordinate the activities of other law office employees
- Maintain financial office records.
Our Paralegal Studies Programs
What Our Graduates Say
My experience at Platt College as a Paralegal student was memorable. I received my Associates and Bachelor degree here. The professors in the Paralegal program are very knowledgeable and work in the field. Real stories and experiences from the professors were great to hear. I learned a lot in this program and appreciate the knowledge they gave me to succeed in my future career. I would recommend Platt College to anyone interested in this degree.
What I liked best about attending Platt College was the enthusiasm the instructors displayed about the courses. This type of environment helps motivate individuals to learn and be educated.