Certified Nurse Assistant
Earn your Certificate and become a Certified Nurse Assistant at Platt College in as little as 7 weeks!
For a limited time, you can enroll in this program for as little as $995! Call today for details.
NOTE: This program, due to its short length, is NOT accredited by ACCSC.
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) are vital to the daily operations in hospitals and nursing care facilities. CNAs are on the front lines of patient care, work under the supervision of a nurse to help patients with daily living tasks, assist with medical equipment, and check patient vital signs. CNAs give patients important social and emotional support and also provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
The objectives of Platt College’s Certified Nurse Assistant program are:
- to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to assume the role and responsibility required in long-term care as a Certified Nurse Assistant;
- to train students in effective communication, infection control, safety, resident’s rights and basic nursing skills through lecture, lab and clinical practice;
- to prepare students to take the Certified Nursing Assistant Board Exam and be licensed as a Certified Nurse Assistant; and
- to prepare students to gain employment as a licensed CNA.
A certificate of completion is awarded to students who successfully complete the course. The graduates will also be prepared to sit for their State Certification Exam.
The Certified Nurse Assistant program at Platt College is approved by California Department of Public Health. Graduates are eligible to sit for a CA state approved CNA certification examination.
Start your new career today! To apply now or request more information click here!
Available at these Platt College campuses
The Hemodialysis Technician program is available at the following Platt College campuses:
For required program disclosure information please visit: www.plattcollege.edu/consumerinfo
Serving Southern California for over 25 years
Serving the Greater Los Angeles and Inland Empire areas for over 25 years, Platt College’s School of Legal Studies offers degree programs to train graduates for careers in the legal field. Programs include Paralegal Studies and Criminal Justice.
Platt College is accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Full-time Career Services staff
- Financial aid is available for qualified individuals
- Accessible campus locations with onsite free parking
- Morning and evening class schedules
Looking for something different?