Associates Degree in Graphic Design
Start your new career in GRAPHIC DESIGN
Platt College’s Associates degree program in graphic design helps you build the skills you need to start an exciting new career.
You can earn your Associates degree in as little as 15 months!
At Platt’s School of Graphic Design, you’ll:
- Study color theory, drawing, typography, publishing, layout design, digital imaging, and digital media
- Use the same software, graphics, and hardware tools that are used by professionals in the field
- Be taught by industry professionals
- Familiarize yourself with, and develop your own design projects in, industry-standard tools such as Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
You can become a production artist, graphic designer, illustrator, layout artist, or computer artist. You might also work with photo manipulation, typographical design, presentation graphics, prepress production, and design assistant. Graphic designers typically work freelance or at such places as: advertising agencies, publishers, corporate in-house art departments, and design studios, package design companies, printing companies, newspapers, magazines, and sign companies.
If web design or 3D animation interests you, check out our Bachelors degree program in Visual Communication!
Check out our NEW Student Gallery HERE!
Available at these Platt College campuses
The Associates degree program in Graphic Design is available at the following Platt College campuses:
Serving Southern California for over 25 years
- Full-time Career Services staff
- Financial aid is available for qualified individuals
- Accessible campus locations with onsite free parking
- Morning and evening class schedules
For required program disclosure information please visit: www.plattcollege.edu/consumerinfo