Bachelors Degree in
Health Care Management
Earn your Bachelors degree in Health Care Management
Have your Associate’s Degree? Earn your Bachelor’s degree in the health care field in as little as 15 months.
Platt College School of Medical Sciences offers a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management that helps students gain the skills they need to pursue leadership positions in the health care field.
The program is designed to broaden the leadership skills of individuals who have previously completed their Academic Associate’s degree.
For students coming from a health care background, the program builds on clinical and administrative skills learned in health-care Associate’s programs.
For students coming from outside the health care field, the program provides an introduction to a dynamic industry and a chance to build connections with fellow students in the local health care community.
A Curriculum designed for today’s health care professional
Our curriculum is designed to help students:
- Improve their analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Develop a solid foundation in business fundamentals
- Gain familiarity with the theory and application of current management techniques
- Develop a better understanding of individual and group dynamics in an organizational setting
Platt College’s Health Care Management program is right for you
- Earn your Bachelor's, not just a certificate
- Complete a clinical externship as part of your education to help you gain practical experience
- Graduates are eligible to earn their national certification in Medical Assisting from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)- graduates receive free tutoring session and first exam fee (up to $200 value!)
- Convenient morning and evening class schedules- so you can continue to work while you earn your degree
- Accredited by ACCSC
- Full-time career services staff and a clinical externship coordinator
- Financial Aid is available to qualified students
Available at these Platt College campuses
The Associates program in Health Care Management is available at the following Platt College campuses:
Serving Southern California for over 25 years
Serving the Greater Los Angeles and Inland Empire areas for over 25 years, Platt College’s School of Medical Sciences offers degree programs to train graduates to meet today’s health care needs. Programs include: Respiratory Therapy, Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound), Veterinary Technology, Medical Assisting, Medical Administrative Specialist, Health Care Management.
Platt College is accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Full-time Career Services staff
- Financial aid is available for qualified individuals
- Accessible campus locations with onsite free parking
- Morning and evening class schedules
For required program disclosure information please visit: www.plattcollege.edu/consumerinfo