At Platt College Los Angeles, your privacy is paramount.
Platt College Los Angeles respects the privacy of every individual that visits our Web sites or responds to our promotions. To help you protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Platt College’s Web sites, unless otherwise posted.
Personally Identifiable Information
Platt College Los Angeles will not collect any personal information about you (such as your name, postal address, electronic mail address or phone number) unless you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected, do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we may use it as follows:
- We will use it to complete the contact or request.
- We may store and process it to better understand your needs.
- We may store and use it to improve our products and services.
- We may use it to contact you about IAR programs, services, products and events.
- We will not share your personally identifiable information with any outside entity for use in marketing or solicitation. We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information using the standard security measures we have in place for our Web site and systems. Your personally identifiable information will be used only to support your relationship with Platt College. We may use aggregate information, comprised of trends or patterns in data, to establish marketing and promotional relationships, but we will not give your specific personal information to anyone else for marketing or promotional purposes.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Such information may be gathered by detecting the Internet browser and type of operating system or computer you are using, or by the domain name of the Web site that linked you to our site, or the domain name of the network you are using to access the Internet
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These bits of information, called “cookies,” allow us to tailor a Web site or promotion to better match your interests and preferences. Most Internet browsers allow you to disable cookies and prevent us from storing this information on your computer. Please refer to the instructions for your Web browser for assistance with turning off cookies. If you do turn off cookies, some functions of our Web site, such as those that require automatic or personal sign-in, may be disabled.
Third-Party Web Sites
Requests Regarding Your Information
You may have your personally identifiable information changed or removed from our database by contacting us. Please call us at 626-300-5444. You may also send us mail at:
Platt College Los Angeles
1000 South Fremont Ave, Suite A9W
Alhambra, CA 91803