Respiratory Therapy Bachelor's Program
Already have your Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy?
Earn your Bachelor’s Degree in as little as 13-months!
Platt College’s Respiratory Therapy Bachelor’s program is designed to help students with an Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy:
- Advance as Respiratory Care practitioners
- Prepare to move into administrative or managerial responsibilities in their department
- Full-time career services
- Financial aid is available to qualified students
- Convenient online class schedules
Overview & Accreditation
For those focused on improving their knowledge as Respiratory Care practitioners, our curriculum includes coursework in advanced topics in Respiratory Therapy critical care including:
- Pharmacological and ventilator management of the
critically ill patient
- Patient stabilization
- Patient transport
- Disaster preparedness
- Introduction to research techniques
Platt College – Distance Education programs are available for student enrollment in the following states:
GRADUATION FROM THE PROGRAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY INTO ANY CAREER. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS MAY APPLY DEPENDING ON AN INDIVIDUAL’S PREVIOUS EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE.
Platt College Los Angeles LLC is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). For more information, click HERE
With convenient online class schedules, you can earn your Bachelor’s Degree in as little as 13-months!!
Start times for each Respiratory Therapy cohort vary by campus, contact us for details HERE
Platt College is committed to providing the information and resources necessary to help every student achieve educational success. Types of financial aid available for qualified students include:
- Federal Grants, including Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), and Federal Work Study (FWS)
- California State Grant Programs, including Cal Grants and California Chafee Grant for Foster Youth
- Federal Direct loans
- Private Loans & Scholarships
To learn more, click here: http://plattcollege.edu/financial-aid/
Platt College maintains an active career services department to assist graduates as well as current students seeking part-time or full-time jobs while attending school. However, the school cannot guarantee employment.
Students are given the opportunity to pursue job referrals maintained by Career Services.
Our Career Services personnel explain and assist with our student’s job search process. Placement efforts occur through graduation and beyond.
Career Services aims to build the job acquiring skills of our students through interviews and workshops in the following areas:
- Career planning
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Completing applications
- Researching and contacting potential employers
Distance Education Resources:
Tutoring – Students in need of academic assistance online may arrange for tutoring by calling or e-mailing their instructor, Program Director, Student Services or Dean. Tutoring is by appointment. There is no cost to the student for tutoring.
Placement Services – Distance Education services are supported by the Career Services Department located at the Alhambra campus.