HIGH SCHOOL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Platt College would like to congratulate the 2023 Graduating Class by offering a one time $5,000 scholarship to students who meet the following criteria:
- Meet all admissions requirements for the program of study.
- Graduate from a High School in 2023. (Official High School academic transcripts will be required)
- Graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Enroll and start in a program of study on or before December 31st, 2023.
- Complete the Application for the Merit Scholarship and provide a typed essay discussing their education and career goals.
Eligible Programs Include:
- Medical Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Vocational Nursing
- Veterinary Technology
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Respiratory Therapy
LIMITED SEATS – Don’t wait!
Except as expressly provided in California Education Code Section 94898, Platt College reserves the right to modify policies, course schedules, curricula or courses within reason due to exigent circumstances, program upgrades and/or content changes, and to cancel programs of study, modes of delivery, upcoming start dates or individual courses as it deems necessary. If a course or program is canceled, the school may schedule course completion at a later date or refund all monies paid for the canceled course or program if the student does not wish to continue with the program at the later date. All Platt College programs are not available at all locations, please see an Admissions Representative for more information on specific enrollment information.