Healthcare Administration (Degree Complete)
Earn your Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration in as little as 15-months!
The Healthcare Administration Program at Platt College helps students gain the skills they need to pursue leadership positions in the health care field.
The Platt College School of Medical Sciences Bachelor’s program in Healthcare Administration helps students gain the skills they need to pursue managerial positions in the health care field. The Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration is designed for applicants with an Academic Associate’s degree or above.
Prospective students need to have an AA/AS in a related healthcare area to enroll in this program.
This program will give you the tools you’ll need:
- Earn a valuable credential (a Bachelors degree) which can help open doors to additional management opportunities in health care.
- Supplement clinical knowledge with a solid foundation in business and management fundamentals
- Build/extend personal networks with fellow students in the local Southern California health care community
- Learn from a teaching staff selected from both professional and academic ranks to provide relevant expertise in the course of instruction
- Flexible class schedules to accommodate working professionals
The Healthcare administration program is designed to broaden the leadership skills of individuals who have previously completed their Academic Associate’s Degree in a health related major for entry-level positions.
Our curriculum is designed to help students:
- Improve their analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Develop a solid foundation in business fundamentals
- Gain familiarity with the theory and application of current management techniques
- Develop a better understanding of individual and group dynamics in an organizational setting
Except as expressly provided in California Education Code Section 94898, Platt College reserves the right to modify policies, course schedules, curricula or courses within reason due to exigent circumstances, program upgrades and/or content changes, and to cancel programs of study, modes of delivery, upcoming start dates or individual courses as it deems necessary. If a course or program is canceled, the school may schedule course completion at a later date or refund all monies paid for the canceled course or program if the student does not wish to continue with the program at the later date. All Platt College programs are not available at all locations, please see an Admissions Representative for more information on specific enrollment information.
Our Popular Programs
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Program at Platt College is designed to prepare students to seek entry-level employment in their chosen…Learn More